EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp. Ever wonder what it was like to train for a real NFl training camp? Well EA sports new game puts your right in the action and shows you what it's like to train for the NFl. Coming to Wii Consoles Nov 16.
- NFL Approved Challenges and Drills – EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp includes over 70 drills and challenges designed to improve strength, power and conditioning, as well as reaction skills, agility and first step quickness, all key areas NFL players focus on.
- Built-in Heart Rate Monitor – Track your heart rate on screen in real-time with the innovative EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp heart rate monitor to capture intensity and optimize performance over time.
- Wireless Motion Tracking – The EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp Total Body Tracking wireless system uses motion sensors in leg and arm straps along with the Wii® remote to register movement and provide complete freedom of motion.
- A Real NFL Experience – Pick your favorite team, step into a stadium and train alongside your favorite players.
- Take Your Workout Online – Track your progress on the web via the EA SPORTS Active online global community on www.easportsactive.com. EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp tracks your fitness data online via automatic uploads to your online profile and allows you to share your data and connect with other users through workout groups - all while reaching your own personal best.
- Push Yourself Through the NFL Combine 60 Day Challenge – Designed by certified personal trainers and NFL strength and conditioning coaches, the NFL Combine 60 Day Challenge provides total body conditioning using progressive exercise. Train like the pros do and take on the Combine!
- Wii Balance Board Compatible – Add new challenges to your performance with the Wii Balance Board. (Balance Board not included)